Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pure of Heart

I'm back!



It's been a little slow around here for a bit, but I will be slowly getting back to updating this blog on a more regular basis.

Summer is almost here and I'm on the hunt for discovering beautiful landscapes, secret gardens, hidden passageways and etc. Blogging can force you to open your eyes a bit more to your surroundings and have a new appreciation for what once was just a route to get you from point A to B.



For example, there is a beautiful old church right next to this gazebo that I used to attend when I was younger. The land surrounding the church is stunning and there were so many photo friendly areas to explore but time was against me..oh well.



My outfit is a bit simple, but I for whatever reason decided to wear a flower crown with this floaty white frock. Flower crowns and wreaths are so lovely and I enjoy seeing bloggers wearing them, but they're not the easiest to pull off. I felt a little bashful walking around with mine (and a little juvenile ) at first, but I shrugged off my feelings after the first few photos. You only live once...shake it up a little.

*Flower Crown/Headband: Lou Lou Loves You

Dress & Scarf: H&M

Necklace: Dynamite

Ring: Smart Set

Bag: Club Monaco







Mo

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos and the place you took it at is very beautiful! I wish I had the time to look for secret gardens too, but I'm busy working and studying. :( And I really adore that heart necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit & perfect boots! where are they from?

    ReplyDelete