Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lace & Whiskey





I love the warm hue of the afternoons. I think I've mentioned before how much I enjoy sitting out in my backyard looking at nothing in particular. I know soon enough I'm going to have to move beyond my house and actually venture out to other areas for pictures, but I can't help going back to what's familiar.

Perhaps I'm just a little intimidated at the prospect of on lookers wondering what the heck I'm doing, taking several pictures of myself if I go out into the real world. Funny, I have no problem posting pictures of myself to post on the internet but the idea that maybe a couple of people maybe will stare at me like I'm one flew over the cuckoo's nest....huh.











Cardigan: Thrifted

Dress: ModCloth

Hair Pin: ModCloth

Necklaces & Ring: Le Chateau

Belt: Suzy Sheir

Tights: AA

Boots: ModCloth







Mo

5 comments:

  1. So lovely, love that warm sunshine glow. AND your dress is absolutely dreamy & beautifully styled. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the title! Really lovely look. So cozy and sweet!

    Also, I feel the same way! I'm terrified of venturing out of my yard for photos for fear that people will think I've gone batty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] use ModCloth’s Heirloom Dress to do just that. I know that I’ve used this dress quite recently in another post but I couldn’t resist using it [...]

    ReplyDelete