Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Results Less Than Desirable

I'm not a hundred precent happy with this outfit .. but it'll have to do for today.



Don't get me wrong, I love this new ModCloth dress and the gorgeous show stopping collar that comes with it, but it isn't really styled in the way I wanted it to be for this post.

I had this great idea on paper but the actual execution was completely brutal on all levels. I've said in the past that fashion is all about having fun and feeling comfortable with your choices (not worrying about clashing and such) .. but good grief the result was just ...ugh!

I should have just taken the first disaster batch and post it anyway just so I could mock myself instantly, but I went back to the drawing board for a simpler and tamed down option. Hence the photo's you see here.

*Shrugs*



All items except Hat & Tights (H&M/AA) from ModCloth













Mo

2 comments:

  1. I disagree! I think you look absolutely adorable. The dress is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that! I think I take the styling bit to seriously sometimes...

    ReplyDelete