Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hush



Some days I really just enjoy the quiet moments outside. To just come home, settle in comfortably and then take a peak out in the backyard to stare at nothing in particular in the distance. Today is one of those days when my mind is a million miles away somewhere and focusing on the task at hand gets a little harder. Taking these photos for example took a lot longer than they needed to simply because I enjoyed taking in the peaceful moments. It may not look like it in the photos, due to me not smiling a whole lot, but the relaxation is there.

To be honest, I didn't really feel well through the duration of the day...I honestly felt like curling into a tiny ball and staying that way in a warm bed, drowning in covers. Why do I keep wanting and needing sleep when I'm supposed to be in the prime of my life, I don't know.

March is finally here and I'm hoping with everyday, the temp. will continue to warm up and that these little moments can continue to flourish.





Hat & Skirt: H&M

Jacket, scarf & gloves: Le Chateau

Belt: Limite



Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment