Sunday, February 27, 2011

With a cherry on top!



I know, I know... black, white and red are very popular combinations in outfit choices. They're safe, classic and usually hard to screw up (though you shouldn't really care about screwing up your outfits, fashion should always be about having fun with the clothes you wear and feeling good/comfortable in them, your mileage may vary on that).

As soon I saw this little red number on sale I knew I had to pick it up to pair it with this polka dot dress.
Speaking of the dress, I'm aware that I posted another entry with it not to long ago, but I felt like showing it off again. So what if it's too short for my still growing tree stumps (I swear!)...slap on some tights, thrust yourself into the brutal cold and call it a day!





Dress: ModCloth

Belt: Limite

Hat & Gloves: Le Chateau

Tights: AA



Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment