Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daybreak



My original intent today was just to go home and get completely lost under my covers. For whatever reason I get into moods where I just read for long stretch's in the night, way until the early morning. Which of course then I resemble a zombie in The Walking Dead during the day (which I still need to catch up on that show)....it's not cute.

Anyway, my plan was just to come home and completely crash out with some soothing sounds of crashing waves on the beach (I have one of those meditation CD's with the cliche birds, oceans, waterfalls...you know.. elevator music). But during the car ride home, I noticed that finally a lot of snow had melted away and said -'to heck with it, let's get some photos done!'

Don't get me wrong, it's still freezing like a mother out here, and I'm dying for Spring to roll out so I can truly get this blog up and going with much better location shots...but this...this is good too. For now.




Sweater: Thrifted BCBG Maxazria

Dress: Mark Catalogue

Belt: ModCloth

Boots: ModCloth

2 comments:

  1. I saw your outfit on the Modcloth style exchange. It's really cute! I love the neutral color palette you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Thanks for taking the time to look at the blog!

    ReplyDelete