Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunrise...



In The Sun is one of songs I love off of She & Him volume 2 (what a happy video too!) and that was the song that was playing in a constant loop inside my head while taking the following photos.

The outfit was nothing special, but the sun was just brilliant..there was no other way to describe it. I got massive attack of whopping coughs afterwards but it was well worth it for just a few of pics to capture some of it. I'm no professional photographer, but gorgeous rays will always be paramount to me. All this weather talk..jeez.



Top: Unknown

Dress: ModCloth

Belt: Le Chateau



Mo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, so nice! I've been dying to buy something off Modcloth but the shipment costs to India are too expensive :P

    Love the pink and blue! :)

    Thanks for following me blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If it makes you feel any better, Canadians get the short end of the stick as well when dealing with the shipping costs.

    ReplyDelete