Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Present To You...A Paper Crown For Your Time.



Didn't I tell you already that any smart arse titles just aren't going to come my way. *Just kidding*



Anyhow, I know I've recently posted about Lauren Conrad's new line for Kohl's but she has another line coming out as well called Paper Crown. I think this line in particular will be a little more upscale, yet her personal touches will still resonate throughout the line.

Yes, some may argue that this line (in addition to her Kohl's line) isn't breaking any new ground, with the classic cuts and neutral palette.  I'm not one of those people. I  .love. every. single. piece. Even the dresses I know won't flatter my figure in the least still look very appealing. One of the dresses in particular (that I've posted below), has a creamy backdrop with a soft, romantic print interweaving throughout...and it looks fantastic!

I swear, she always gets it right!

Check out some of my faves....











Links:

More Pictures from her Lookbook at Source

Lauren's Paper Crown Facebook page

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment