Monday, March 14, 2011

The Statement Piece



I love collecting necklaces.

I have a huge antique jewelry stand that probably boasts over hundred or so necklaces. I have no idea why necklaces fascinate me so much but they just do ( the theory my friends share is that I get distracted by shiny, pretty things easily ...yeah, whatever).

This particular necklace from ModCloth performed a spell on me (I swear it did) and I just had to have it (never mind that it was on sale..*whistles*)!

It's brass, loud and a tad bit heavy but it does a wonderful job of bringing an outfit to life and then some! I don't care if people think it's tacky...I like it just fine thank you very much. What? It's flowers!






Cardigan : ModCloth

Top: Victoria's Secret (old)

Skirt: Ruche

Shoes: Aldo



Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment