Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Bright and Bold Surrender



I am truly filling my bright colours quota for this year.

One of the main style challenges I gave myself when I started this blog, was to inject some brighter shades into as many outfits as I could. Before I truly started experimenting with personal style (in my 20's, I was such a boring teenager) I would grab the safest shades of blue, black and grey and that would be that. Nowadays...anything under the sun goes (Just wait until I start clashing all sorts of unruly patterns together, *gasp*).

Today's outfit is pretty simple with the added help of textured tights. I have to say I love mixing two different tights together to create endless style options (<sarcasm>I amuse myself so easily</sarcasm>). The vest is not that old but it's older than most of the outfits I've posted thus far in the blog. My other major challenge is incorporating more of my older items that haven't been worn in awhile, but unfortunately I've been slacking in that department. I'll work on that.







Vest: L.A.M.B.

Dress: Suzy Sheir

Cardigan: Gift

Necklace: Le Chateau

Tights: AA











Mo

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much. I love the vest and the tights! The lines/shapes and colours are just perfect together. Brilliant combination :)

    ReplyDelete