Monday, April 11, 2011

The Loudest Roar



Today was one comedy act of sorts.

Believe me when I say that the pictures that you see in this post are the best, I do mean the best out of the batch I took.

The winds today were not happy and just to make sure you got that message loud and clear ... you got slapped with the gusty hand 'till you were giggling in hysterics. Honestly, my dress was flying everywhere to the point that the neighbours got their evening entertainment, my tripod got the pimp slap of all pimp slaps mid snap* (see below). My hat nearly flew off several times and you'll see that in one the pictures I have one heck of a death grip on it. All in all...hysterical.



Hat that wouldn't stay on: ModCloth

Dress that showed off my nether regions to the world (sorry next door peeps) : Smart Set

Belt: Suzy Sheir

Scarf: Gift

Tights that look a lot brighter than I realized: AA



* My camera/tripod being slapped around like a pinata

* My camera/tripod got slapped around like a pinata*

 

Mo

4 comments:

  1. Heheheh Well I'm glad the wind didn't knock you over, too! You look adorable :) I love the addition of the purple blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I wasn't going to let that big bully wind get the best of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, too funny. Especially the last photo, on no hopefully your poor tripod & camera are okay. I'm loving the pop of colour in your tights + the gorg scarf, so fab! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! Veronika, I love stopping by your blog..so a million times thank you! My flimsy tripod shockingly is still fine...I honestly thought it would be a goner.

    ReplyDelete