Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Heirloom Secret

I like dresses that have very unique details and structures, especially along the hem. They make for fantastic skirts when the time calls for it and today I wanted to use ModCloth's Heirloom Dress to do just that. I know that I've used this dress quite recently in another post but I couldn't resist using it again.



The chambray and cream combination is a classic favourite of mine and when I stumbled across Sweet Disposition's (Amelia) post today, I was inspired to create my own outfit using that same principle.

I do realize that eventually I'm going to have to step away from the tights, but I can't help myself.





Hat, Dress and Locket: ModCloth

Top: Le Chateau

Belt: Smart Set

Tights: AA





Mo

5 comments:

  1. Everything about this is absolutely perfect. The top and dress look so sweet together. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I wish I could keep you in my pocket! Thank you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, your dress is SO fabulous! And looks great re-styled as a skirt... and the belt + hat? Such adorable touches. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. so in love with that skirt, love the lace and the precious details. it looks fabulous with the jeans blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! the skirt is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete