Sunday, April 17, 2011

There's nobody here, it's just you and me. It's where I wanna be."



I'm truly at a loss at the current weather conditions.

Yesterday it snowed! Yeah, it melted and was replaced with hail later in the day, but it still snowed. In mid/late April.

I really don't get it. I know that always seems to be the topic of choice around here (or many style blogs in general), but it really tickles the noodle. I really should pipe down about it, because it could be so much worse, but it really puts the damper on your spirits. *shrugs*



In other ground breaking news, I really enjoy high-waisted skirts. This new skirt from H&M is right up my alley, such a classic staple in a beautiful orange/red colour (more on the red side). They carry the exact same skirt in navy blue but I had to restrain myself this time around. Money is a little on the tight side and unfortunately, I'm guilty of duplicating many items in my closet.



Shirt & Belt: Dynamite

Bracelet: Smart Set

Skirt: H&M

Shoes: Aldo



Mo

2 comments:

  1. Snow still?! Ugh. I can imagine that would put a damper on anyone's spirits. But you still look lovely and bright and springy!

    Also, you look amazing in this red/orange colour! I love it paired with the blue shirt. And that's absolutely the cutest little belt ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, love that adorable shirt & it's from Dynamite. Yay! It looks fantastic with the orange skirt... and the belt is the perfect touch. Boo, to that snow, glad to hear that it left quickly though!! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete