Monday, April 4, 2011

Zooey & Winnie

*I'm aware this has nothing to do with fashion/style but it's too cute not to share*

I'm a total big corny, moldy cheeseball right now with this video. I've played it more times than I can count and it brings a huge goofy smile to my face each time.

There will be a new Winnie the Pooh film out shortly this year and Zooey Deschanel will be penning at least 3 tracks for the film including the snippet you see below (She & Him will be together to perform the original end credit song "So Long").







I have to admit, I'm kinda excited for this...(yes, i'll let myself out the door now)

Source for the video

Mo

2 comments:

  1. Okay, well, now I'm excited for this. I'll have to start preparing myself for adorable overload :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm totally geeking out over this...that may or may not be a little sad.

    ReplyDelete